Clan London on Facebook
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

bokun the low life

September 29 2007 at 12:59 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

bokun and the guys that killed holly and set up mickey should rot in hell. And they will. A real man fights with his fists doesnt shot a person in the back. May god forgive them for what they did. they left 2 kids without parents. Featherstone should donate the money to the families of people he killed.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bokun
(no login)

fuck you scumbag

No score for this post
October 5 2007, 6:19 PM 

he got everything he deserved. testify at an internal affairs hearing covering up a murder. he was so standup with his family why did he leave them when he skipped town for 10 years? where was he then? suck a dick

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: fuck you scumbag

No score for this post
October 7 2007, 4:56 AM 

Bokun nice language now educate me. Who left there family? Why did Holly deserve to shot? What was the beef with this guy. I am doing a paper on the murder. Read that Hollys wife was murdered before she could testify at featherstone trial. Also I do not think featherstone should make any money from his upcoming movie. Money should go to hollys kids that were left without parents and other kids left ophans. Like I said Real Men fight with thier fists not guns. Real men do not shot people in the back, they at least face them.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 24 2008, 6:02 AM 

who is making a movie? are you serious about real men? do you know how billys brother was killed? what comes around goes around

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 31 2007, 6:48 PM 

who left theere family for 10 years and testified at internal affairs? I agree with others posting Mickey was set up by bokun. Bokun blamed that Holly guy for his stupid brother being killed. He should have never shot Holly in the bar. He was probably too coked up. Westies went down with drugs. Mickey and bokun will Have to watch over thier backs for the rest of thier lives. Many kids were last orphaned by these pricks. Someone said they knew where Mickey was but would not tell because of Mickeys GROWN KIDS. Where was the compassion when they killed parents of a 6 and 7 year old. God knows where they are and where they are going.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 24 2008, 5:57 AM 

im sure you dont have the balls to say this to any of the bokuns

sean
(no login)

Re: bokun the low life

No score for this post
October 7 2007, 4:43 AM 

Who left his family? Not Mickey. Anyway what up with shooting this holly guy? Some say Hollys wife was also killed durning mickey trial.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: bokun the low life

No score for this post
October 18 2007, 10:31 PM 

what was the name of bar john bokun was shot in and who
ordered why was he shot?

MIckeys BS filter
(no login)

Fantasy frame

No score for this post
October 25 2007, 5:44 PM 

Yeah sure they framed Mickey HA what a joke, then payed for his lawyer?. TJ English wrote a great story, not much truth to it. The frame story was all made up after his conviction. Why not say Im being framed right away? Who wants to know where Mickey is? I know where he is. He better hope I do not decide to post his whereabouts, the only reason to not post his address is to protect his kids.

sean
(no login)

Re: Fantasy frame

No score for this post
October 28 2007, 12:53 AM 

I don't care where Mickey is. I just wanted the truth on the Holly murder. Why was this guy killed? Some say he owned a bar and would not pay protection money to westies. ALso his wife got killed by truck day before she was to testify. I read that Bokuns brother was killed by off duty cop and they blamed Holly. Also read Bokun shot Holly and undercover cop killed Bokun. Just don't think mickey should make a dime off of the upcoming movie he is working on. I wanted to write a story about this Holly guy, but don't have much information.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Fantasy frame

No score for this post
November 7 2007, 9:44 PM 

No body knows the real deal with Holly. Good luck with your paper but your not going to get a straight up story from anyone. Lot of people bs. As for his wife she had an accident day of trial. Yes an accident but was it planned?, you will never get the truth on that either.

Current Topic - bokun the low life
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement