Return to Index  

At least some interesting stuff late Sunday, starting around 12:51 AM

August 13 2012 at 1:47 AM

Pay & Magoo  (Login Payforfun1)

around midnight, after Will/Ashley/Jenn talk about making pitch to Frank, steering him towards idea of big move of perhaps getting Shane out (Boogie's sleeping, per Frank,lol)

Flashback around 12:51 AM; after Ashley/Wil made their long pitch to Frank about backdooring Shane....Wil goes out to BR to whisper/beg Joe, that "if I can get you off the block , will you promise to vote my way?" Joe says sure, and they hug....which is observed by Ian/Britney...alarms, lol...Britney sends Ian upstairs right after to find out scoop from Frank.... When asked, Ian states that he'd rather Joe/Will, one of them go, can't trust them... Frank says he's been under fire for 4 weeks, and everyones lied to him

In Franks talk w/ Ian..** .he is actually thinking about backdooring Dan instead of Shane, IF he does this (This was Franks idea right after HOH, but Boogie has always shot it down.. Boogie's asleep now, so this might fester for a while) Problem is, WILL Ian relay this back to Britney? THIS may be the defining moment where we see what side Ian is on, regardless of they do this or not.

Essentially, Ian is trying to stop any thoughts of Getting Dan out, while Frank is giving reasons to backdoor Dan. Basically, they end it with Frank "I'm leaning on not doing anything"

I suspect that Boogie will quash this in the morning. but at least it's some activity

That Britney/Dan are aware, may have the silent 6 destruct sooner than later

----------------- Later, Ian DOES indeed tell Britney & Dani that Frank is considering not backdooring Shane, BUT DAN

Frank wrote a LOT of checks that he may not be able to cash. Hell, he may as well do it now

This message has been edited by Payforfun1 on Aug 13, 2012 2:00 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Go Ian! nt - sleepless on Aug 13, 2012, 9:18 AM
  •  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization