<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

iPad feeds now work NM

July 12 2012 at 10:35 PM

tigersmom0526  (Login Drewfan19)
Registered Users

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*"Its not about YOU and what YOU like ... Its about HIM!" F.D.*

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb" Twilight

"All that I'm after; Is a life full of laughter; As long as I'm laughing with you; And I think that; All that still matters is the love and the laughter; After the life we've been through; 'Cause I know there's no Life After You" Daughtry "Life After You"

"I think he full filled the measure of his creation there!" Sam talking about God creating flys before he killed one LOL!

*Nathan BB4; Drew BB5; Michael BB6; Mike BB8; Alex BB9; Dan BB10; Jeff BB11*

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dianamite
(Login dianamite01)

had no luck on kindle..i'm on netbook, but typing suck on here, wish the

July 12 2012, 10:40 PM 

keyboard would light up, lol..

Respond to this message   

Pay & Magoo
(Login Payforfun1)

Is kindle and android? wondering if there is an app, that may

July 12 2012, 10:42 PM 

get the feeds easier. So many tablets out now, lol

Respond to this message   

dianamite
(Login dianamite01)

am not sure.....

July 12 2012, 11:01 PM 

1st superpass wanted me to update the flashplayer... have no idea where that went but it thought i was on a Mac os

I already dnt like the superpass player

i'm not a happy camper right now

Respond to this message   

(Login weedqqq)

You have a Fire, right? That's Android. nt

July 12 2012, 11:04 PM 

Respond to this message   

dianamite
(Login dianamite01)

i thought so..... i will figure it out tomorrow.... tomorrow is another DAY.....

July 12 2012, 11:07 PM 

typing on here in the dim light sucks too...''''

signingoff til tomorrow

thanks for the help happy.gif

Respond to this message   

tigersmom0526
(Login Drewfan19)
Registered Users

Try this link for kindle

July 12 2012, 11:19 PM 

http://superpass.real.com/m/t/live-feeds

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*"Its not about YOU and what YOU like ... Its about HIM!" F.D.*

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb" Twilight

"All that I'm after; Is a life full of laughter; As long as I'm laughing with you; And I think that; All that still matters is the love and the laughter; After the life we've been through; 'Cause I know there's no Life After You" Daughtry "Life After You"

"I think he full filled the measure of his creation there!" Sam talking about God creating flys before he killed one LOL!

*Nathan BB4; Drew BB5; Michael BB6; Mike BB8; Alex BB9; Dan BB10; Jeff BB11*

Respond to this message   

dianamite
(Login dianamite01)

I am way too tired and frustrated today, and I've been up for

July 13 2012, 8:19 AM 

two hours and I'm still groggy.

I hate the superpass viewer.. can't size it. The small pics are like 3 seconds ahead of the larger one, which could be a good thing, if you see something interesting on a small one. That may be the ONLY redeeming quality of that player

Kindle: Last night I got to the website OK, and even tried the one Tiger told me. Both times it wanted me to update the Flash. Adobe told me i had a mac sys.... wtf? It says that the device will be automatically sensed, or known, or whateverTF term they used. They did NOT tell that to Adobe. Stupid me, I downloaded the flash they suggested. Luckily (I hope) it did not install. I haven't checked that out yet... need more coffee before I do that. Maneuvering the web on my Kindle is something I haven't done much of, but from what I did last night, it isn't easy. It's not a computer or even set up like the "proper" tablets are... so wish me luck.

Switch to Netbook. Haven't used that since last year's BB. Can you imagine just HOW MANY things wanted updated?? My bad. Should have turned it on during the day. NO... I waited until I was in bed, Dim Lighting, no light-up keyboard.

So, about an hour later I'm watching the feeds, and cursing the player.

I already feel like I've missed a lot. I'm frustrated. I'm tired. I'm trying to watch my THIRD favorite BB show. At this point I'm wondering if it is all worth it (probably, and I know I'll get hooked) but, really? Why did the first show have to be so good? If it was lousy, I'd have more points on the side of getting rid of the freakin' feeds and just try to have a life, lol.

PLEASE!!!!! Won't just ONE of the small players figure out the settings, and get around the fu(king blockers that CBS has somehow installed????? please?

I am SO close to calling CBS it isn't funny.

end rant

Respond to this message   

dianamite
(Login dianamite01)

AND ... the CBS player sucks up my operating memory really fast :( nt

July 13 2012, 8:39 AM 

Respond to this message   

dianamite
(Login dianamite01)

kindle update: read this esp if you want to use your kindle:

July 13 2012, 9:36 AM 

after 1/2 hour on the phone talking to INDIA... I told the guy thanks but I will explore this some more myself and if I still have problems I'll call you.

Went to the Kindle Fire forums... turns out you have to actually TURN ON the flash.

All's fine on the Kindle. ONE problem down happy.gif

Respond to this message   

Pay & Magoo
(Login Payforfun1)

wow, lol...That is exactly how it would have happened to me

July 13 2012, 10:15 AM 

especially switching to the notebook, which I haven't used in 8-10 months, so would have been caught up in the update mess,etc..lol

And having to turn the flash on, wow. I know a lot of phones and I guess now, tablets, have issues with flash, but thee system should be able to figure that out.

Hang in there

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - iPad feeds now work NM
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization