Or the sewer.

by

"Naw, I don't think so." Kade spoke.

"I thought you were suppose to be the big bad demon." Sakkara smirked.

"Well, I am but the thing is I know how this will end. With you riding me like a stallion on the desk with all your books on the floor. And quite frankly there are no losers there." Kade spoke, not looking up from his book as his feet sat on the table.

Shaking her head, she returned back next to Kade, her feet going up beside his as her legs crossed. "Seeing anything interesting in that book?" She asked.

"Not really." Kade spoke, throwing the book on the table, just past their feet. Reaching up he turned his hat and pulled it down, so the brim would block his eyes as he wrapped his arm around Sakkara's shoulders.

"You know, it might be a good idea for you to read as well, so that way we have the situation full assessed on what is going to happen." Sakkara spoke from her book.

"We are having a child that will have the blood of succubus, human, will be the grand child of Lucifer, and will be fifth generation in the bloodline of Xaphan. It will also have your tendencies to be a human mattress, and my reputation of a killer." Kade responded. "Situation assessed." He concluded.

"Human mattress?" Sakkara asked, turning from her book.

"Hey you are the one who has Serta Mattress tattooed on your ass." Kade said quickly.

"Oh now listen here mutt"

"No! You listen here! I've had a hard morning, I'm tired, I've wanted to hike your skirt up and take you on that desk so hard it broke since I walked in and seen you, my grandfather fucked a goat, and I have no more Sunny-D left!" Kade said getting up, walking for the door, promptly slamming it. Kade begun smiling, immediately as he went outside, jumping on the four wheeler, heading for the pond to check on Lucifer, wondering if Sakkara would catch the joke or not from how idiotic he was acting.

Posted on Jul 28, 2009, 5:45 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses