Reflections.....(head bangs to V-Mob)

by THERE IS NO CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep within the bowels of the dungeons in hell one of it's greatest assasins prepares for the ominous battles that are about to take place. Feverishly pushing every fiber of his being sending ferocious kicks and devistating hand strikes into his practice dummy.
(PRRKT,PRRKT,PRRKT,PRRKT,PRRKT,PRRKT)

Workout WARRIOR: Yea baby...I can't be handled...I can't be stopped.........I AM A FUCKING PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!....I AM A GREEN GOD!!!!!!!!!!

And with a mighty downward spinning back chop a spray of blood splashes across the translucent green mask of the assailant.........

Workout WARRIOR: S-h-i-t that bitch Katerina is a tough little cunt!

Figure in the shadows: Hehehe....................WAS.....

As the slimy blood soaked walls are lit up with a burst of dark energy the body of Malphias' Niece Katerina is seen broken, bloody, and mangled hanging up by the wrist as her dead body dangles. Admiring his work The Omen began to caress the warm blood soaked flesh of his victim....like a child fascinated with a toy he has dismantled the omen began manuvering the corpse as if she were a marianette as he hummed a lil theme song....

The Omen: Deedly, Deedly, Deedly, Dee.............Deedly, Deedly, Deedly, Dee

Without Pause Malphias Dashes to his former minion and clenches him by the throat driving him into the cell bars behind him......

Malphias: THIS IS FUNNY TO YOU?...THIS IS A GAME?..........
We are HORROR INCARNATE and you want to play with this womb of infestation like a dog with a dead bird or a child playing with hihs food. We have waited too long in these shadows and I will NOT toloerate you not having your head in the game.

Malphias begins to loose cobntrol of his inner demon and his eyes turn from ghastly white too pitch black with red daggers piercing the center of his cornia...Malphias swtill tightening the grip as he exclaims the importance of the events that are to come doen't realise he is begining to choke the life out of the only person that has come close to being called a friend other than his bride.....with little breath omen tries to fend off the demon prince....

The Omen:mal...stop....mal............chill...the fuck...................OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a nearly cataclysmic burst of bight green energy the omen burst his aura sending the demon prince careening into the glysening brimstone walls....cracking it leaving a crater where the creatures body made impact. Clasping his throat the omen enraged ignites his fist in green flame and with one mighty swipe decapitates Malphias' niece exploding her head into little fiery bits of cranium and brain mineral...........

Malphias: WOOOHOOO HOOOHOOO.......THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING BOUT.....TOTAL GOD DAMNED ANNIHILATION.....BURY THEM ALL IM SCORCHED FUCKING EARTH....WE ARE THE CHOOSEN...WE ARE THE VILLAINS.....AND WHERE WE ROAM THERE IS NO CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting to one knee as he watches omen let his guard back down and conserve his energy malphias begins to walk as omen shrugs his shoulders rubbing the back of his neck.......

Malphias: Now why couldn't you have just done that from the begining....we wouldnt to have had this little conflict......now leave me so that I may meditate on things to come.....besides.....don't you have an old friend to check up on....I think it'd be time to turn up the heat....give are self loathing fire fighter friend a lil case of a hot foot so to speak

The omen hearing this just grinned and nodded as he teleported out of the domain. Now it was time for malphias to concentrate on something much more closer to home...for as hard as his sibbling has tried to hide her thoughts and activities in her weakened state she could only do so with the Demon Prince distracted but now all is clear......He must prepare....for a new edition to the family.........

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.................(deep inhale) Ahhhh....time to go do some family bonding.....

Posted on Aug 22, 2009, 8:00 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index