setting the record straight.

by Draven

The lights began to flicker then dim the tron suddenly came to Life showing highlight footage of Draven training with Gideon as he was being taught some of his moves, as It's my life by Bon Jovi blared on the pa. Soon shadows and light began to pour out of the entrance as they danced to the music. A lone figure began to walk out as the shadow and light danced with every step he took. The figure had hooded trench coat with the hood over his head..He was clad in leather from head to toe. He had a leather kevlar vest and leather pants. He wore buckled boots. His arms were wrapped up and he wore padded gloves. Pyros began to go off as he walked towards the ring.

The figure was Gideon's son The Shadow walker Draven himself. He removed his hood. As he reached the ring he flipped over the ropes into the ring as he summoned his sword, and began doing a martial arts kata as he swung his sword and ran up the ring post then flipped and landed on his feet. The shadows and light energy continued to dance. Draven then went down on one knee as to say a prayer as his glowing ice blue eyes glowed intensely like Gideon and turned pitch black.

Soon the shadow and the light energy began to swirl around the ring as he began to absorb them into his body and began to levitate in the air as the light and shadow entered his body Two wings then appeared on his back one of light and the other of shadow. The wing made of the blue light energy transformed into a dove while the one made of shadow turned into a raven and both took flight and then were absorbed back into his body. He stopped levitating as he landed back on his knee again. The fans began to cheer loudly as they began to chant in unison. holding up signs saying the next Generation Dark Savior is here, and one was even held up saying Gideon's legacy will live on. Draven then asked the anouncer for her mic. He then put it to his lips as he began to speak,

"First I would like to congratulate Seth on winning the title. It's about time someone shut The Reaver's big mouth. Damn egomaniac thought he was better than everybody, when truth of the matter is that he ain't shit. For all his experience and all his shit talk, he got his conceited ass beat and by Seth none the less, who doesn't even have half the experience his brother Kade has."

The fans began to ooh and aah

"I hope that it turned out to be a humbling experience for him. It's not the first time that someone who supposedly had alot of experience got beat by someone with less. I beat Kade in my very first match here, eventhough the time had run out on our match. It just goes to show that no matter how good you are, someone is always gonna have your number."

The fans began to yell out ypou got beat in response to Reaver

"Now since we are on the subject, I want to address The Intercontinental Champion Devil, who came here spewing shit from his mouth. Here we have another Egomaniac. What was that. You BEAT me? You are THE Champion of DWF? You are BETTER than Seth? Well let me break it down for ya son . Seth beat Reaver WITHOUT Viper's help. You on the other hand, had your bitch intertefere through out the match, which is why my father got involved."

The fans began to chant Draven's name.

"You can talk all that shit all ya want. Truth is, that you struggled with me and couldn't BEAT me without any HELP. I had you beat for the one two three a couple of times during the match and your bitch interefered. Only reason why you won, was because my dad got caught dropping you with the Divine Hammer, after I dropped you and had you beat when your bitch interfered. You can talk all the shit you want, but the proof is in the match."

The fans began to ooh and aah again.

"I came into this match to prove that I can hurt you, and I proved that point. I don't even know how the hell you beat my dad, when you had such a hard time with me.Now for those like Reaver who believed I was hiding behind my dad's shadow and couldn't speak for myself. I have spoken today. The truth of the matter is, that I am the perfect creature, I am evolution. I am what other vampires and other immortals should be. I am darkness and light, life and death, order and chaos, good and evil. What I am is the perfect balance of these things."

Draven then dropped the mic as he got ready to leave.

Posted on May 27, 2012, 6:15 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses