HW 55 running targetFebruary 1 2012 at 7:49 PM
|FourRings (Login FourRings)|
Response to .
Yep, that's what I'm thinking about. Here goes:
- 55 action tuned by the man from TN for smoothness first, than power
- Barrel cut back a wee bit and ensconsed in a steel RT-style shroud
- Trigger tuned to perfection and the blade replaced with a straight bladed target version
- Here's the hard part: a custom stock (in spectacular walnut) modeled after an LGR Universal, but with the grip angled back just a smidge
- Topped with a leupy EFR 3-9
What you've got is a relatively light, dead nuts accurate, mid powered springer good for everything, that looks bad *** and unlike anything else.
Yes, I'm going to hell for blasphemy.