piston sealMay 27 2012 at 6:21 PM
|Jim in SoCal (Login jz2)|
Response to .
I cleaned up the leather piston seal and am rejuvenating in with some silicon oil. any suggestions on what to use to replace the washer that disintegrated. Whatever it is, I assume the goal is to make sure the screw head is well below the leading edge to make sure it doesn't slam into the wall of the transfer port.
- more photos and questions - jim in SoCal on May 27, 2012, 9:53 PM
- FWIW, the photos in the "Just a little moly" post show a similar factory adjustment - FourRings on May 28, 2012, 9:48 AM
- . - . on May 29, 2012, 7:22 AM
- flat spring - jim in SoCal on May 29, 2012, 10:21 AM
- spring thickness - jim in SoCal on May 31, 2012, 1:13 AM
- . - . on May 31, 2012, 6:21 PM