Return to Start
Starting my collecting at the bottom or should I say most basic 55......
June 3 2012 at 2:08 PM
I wanted to share some pics because everyone loves a good classic..
Have a new leather seal assembly coming. going to polish and deburr again. It's going to have to be buttoned to eliminate some of the galling along the top rear lip on cocking.
Anyway just thought some here might like to see these.
Take care, Art
From time to time Everyone should squish some mudd between their toe's!!!!!!
This message has been edited by bigwhack416remingtonmagnum on Jun 3, 2012 2:21 PM
Respond to this message
It's a beauty..
- Robert on Jun 3, 2012, 3:00 PM
- Art Keys on Jun 3, 2012, 3:31 PM
- . on Jun 3, 2012, 5:09 PM
Hi Heywood,... Thanks very much for the help. I will need it.
- Art Keys on Jun 3, 2012, 6:38 PM
Using this type of .......
- Frakor on Jun 3, 2012, 5:57 PM
- Art Keys on Jun 3, 2012, 6:31 PM
- Frakor on Jun 3, 2012, 7:16 PM
See this is a perfect example of my missing knowledge,....
- Art Keys on Jun 3, 2012, 8:00 PM
maccari synthetic seal adapter for hw55
- jim in SoCal on Jun 3, 2012, 10:21 PM
Pyramyd has them . . .
- Bob Mc on Jun 3, 2012, 10:29 PM
- Frakor on Jun 4, 2012, 4:53 AM
Frank, Thank You for the Weihrauch scan,......
- Art Keys on Jun 4, 2012, 12:59 PM
- . on Jun 4, 2012, 8:23 AM
Can someone discuss honing the cylinder?
- Bob Mc on Jun 4, 2012, 8:41 AM
Re: Can someone discuss honing the cylinder?
- robert burton on Jun 18, 2012, 6:22 PM
synthetic seals in old guns
- MDriskill on Jun 20, 2012, 9:18 PM
The honing question is now moot . . .
- Bob Mc on Jun 20, 2012, 11:23 PM
Find more forums on Air Guns
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2016
. All rights reserved.