I was a little curious about how all this stuff goes together in actual use.
The trigger unit was locked up as tight as a drum before I cleaned all the brown goo out of it. No part of it would move. Now I can take a nylon punch from either end of the housing and simulate the setting and release fo the trigger unit with just a tiny amount of pressure. I put just a few drops of Break Free in it just to give a little lube and now everything works smoothly in the trigger unit.
I am a little worried that I should clean all that oil out before assembly though. It has silicone in it and even though I put just a few drops, I worry about it migrating around and messing up the gun.
If I figure out this lube stuff I will post a tutorial about what I find. I have researched for hours and found all sorts of differing opinions about Moly, "tar", open gear lube, lithium grease, vaseline, neatsfoot oil, silicone oil, anti-sieze, etc.
I have been a machinist for a long time (just retired from aerospace) and I have been gunsmithing for better than 20 years now. Breaking open this little BSF has me more entertianed than I have been in a VERY long time.