Nice rifle...better story!May 12 2017 at 6:31 AM
|MDriskill (Login MDriskill)|
Response to Ithaca BSA Mercury .177
I think you will like the old Beezer, especially at that price.
I also grew up in a country-ish setting with only pump-up rifles, with no access to high-end springers. My reaction as an adult was quite a bit different though, I've been snapping up those guns I missed as a kid with a vengeance, for over 30 years now!
Veering off-topic, a springer you might really like is the venerable Diana model 27. Excellent trigger, superb open sights on later examples, very pleasant to shoot, and with a useful amount of power; but light and with a slim, easily-carried action and stock that will rival your pneumatics.
I picked it up last week. I was going by photos and a descripsion - John Thomas in Spokane on May 18, 2017, 4:50 PM
- BSA bits - MDriskill on May 19, 2017, 12:54 PM
- Mercury seals - evert on May 20, 2017, 8:55 AM
- Thanks for the info. Which model HW seal can be - John Thomas in Spokane on May 23, 2017, 3:40 PM
- Re: Thanks for the info. Which model HW seal can be - evert on May 23, 2017, 5:56 PM
- That'll work, thanks. It looks like Pyramyd has one and - John Thomas in Spokane on May 23, 2017, 8:15 PM