Re: American Luger Carbo-Jet HistoryJune 3 2017 at 6:57 AM
|DT Fletcher (Login DTFletcher)|
Response to American Luger Carbo-Jet History
Swanson was right at the tail end of things.
As I recall, the details of Swanson taking over from Hy Hunter is discussed in Smith's book.
I base my distinction between the American Luger and Carbo Jet variants on the owner's manuals: American Luger is non-adjustable power, Carbo Jet is adjustable power.
Single Shot Carbo-Jet ?? - Karl Paoletti on Jun 7, 2017, 9:59 AM
- Re: Single Shot Carbo-Jet ?? - DT Fletcher on Jun 7, 2017, 1:37 PM
- Swanson Single Shot Timing - Karl Paoletti on Jun 8, 2017, 8:54 AM
- Re: Swanson Single Shot Timing - DT Fletcher on Jun 8, 2017, 1:42 PM
- American Luger / Carbo-Jet - Bruce on Jun 9, 2017, 9:40 PM
- Single Shot Carbo-Jet By Swanson - Karl Paoletti on Jun 14, 2017, 2:10 PM
- Re: Single Shot Carbo-Jet By Swanson - Bruce on Jun 14, 2017, 8:38 PM