Return to Start  

Brother MDriskill, some imgur picture help. I responded to your request for imgur help

July 8 2017 at 8:03 PM

db  (Login Diamondback)
Group #188948

Response to A pain indeed...

on the yellow. To help you get your wonderful pics back online is to help all of us.

This post should help you complete tasks in imgur:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/message/1499042258/Fellow+Air+Gunners+switching+to+imgur%2C+some+helpful+info+for+you

Feel free to email me with any questions (In fact, anyone can feel free to email me with questions about imgur & I'll share what I know.)

If I don't know the answer, I can certainly help look for the answer.

[img][linked image][/img]

PhotoBucket has caused us all quite a loss. We need to try to undue some of their damage.

imgur has been easy to set up, free, & once you figure out a few basics, easy to use.

One of the main problems I see with imgur is they use hidden drop down menus, so you have to move your mouse / cursor to certain spots to access these drop down menus.

The most important drop down menu / options are hiding at your login name.

Move your mouse over your login name & choose an option to do most of what you want to do in imgur.

[img][linked image][/img]

This message has been edited by Diamondback on Jul 8, 2017 8:40 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Air GunsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This forum dedicated to all that enjoy collecting and restoring airguns. Have fun. Dave