Return to Start  

Re: There's another book

September 15 2017 at 6:00 AM
DT Fletcher  (Login DTFletcher)
Group #188948

Response to There's another book

The problem is, other than me, nobody else really collects them. There are overlaps though. Most metal squirt guns are dirt cheap; however, if it's also a space gun then the price immediately skyrockets! (pun intended)

At some point, I do hope to take good pictures of the entire collection and put together a picture book.

Some years back, had the collection displayed in the front windows of a local shop. It was the only opportunity I've ever had of seeing the entire collection at one time. Had lots of fun talking to folks who showed interest. My opening line was usually, "It's the World's Largest Collection of Metal Squirt Guns." It was fun to talk to people about, what everyone agrees is, a very interesting collection.

On a few days, I also brought some metal squirt guns along and have squirt gun fights outside the store. These, of course, were old school squirt gun fights, since you only got one shot per fill up!

Here's a video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvX1ETJHqwk

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Thanks for the tour, - Andrew on Sep 16, 2017, 5:38 PM
    • Old Display - Bruce on Sep 16, 2017, 7:57 PM
      • Demoulin - DT fletcher on Sep 17, 2017, 9:39 PM

Find more forums on Air GunsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This forum dedicated to all that enjoy collecting and restoring airguns. Have fun. Dave