SHARE YOUR BUYING SELLING EXPERIENCES
 Return to Index  

Myro's rambling tirade speaks volumes...

May 25 2012 at 1:40 AM
Ron Robinson  (Login compressive)
YC

Response to My Response To The Unwarranted B.O.I. Post By Ron Robinson

About his demeanor, ignorance of the BOI guidelines, and likelihood of a logical dialogue with the guy.

From the BOI guidelines:
a) Stay within the facts of the transaction and unemotional.
b) DO NOT use characterizations such as thief, scammer or other slanderous opinions. Talk to the issue, not the person.

Myro's excessive use of derogatory attacks draws an unflatterring profile... of himself more than the intended victim! "Ron lashed out", like a loose cannon careening to and fro", "narrative blindly flails away with competing absurdities", "unbridled rhetoric", "hastily conceived last-ditch offensives", "incredibly bizarre diatribe", "other absurdities", "innuendo", "sarcasm", "gibberish", convenient stagecraft", "unwitting blunder"...

ZZZ...

See my post; draw your own conclusions.

Responses

Click for Airgun Forum

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.