SHARE YOUR BUYING SELLING EXPERIENCES
 Return to Index  

Ted in AZ: Great Buyer!

June 24 2012 at 7:49 PM
Kevin McClearey  (Login SmilinKev)
YF

I sold Ted Phillips (Ted in AZ) a .177 HW97KT with a Hawke scope, mount and rings. Ted did a superb job of staying in touch with me, by e-mail and telephone, even though he was on the road (on a vacation) when he made the purchase. His communications were timely, accurate, honest and friendly. I received his payment (via USPS money order) in just a few days - and he sent me the tracking number to follow its journey to my place. He also let me know immediately when the shipment I sent him was received and unpacked.

If you have a chance to deal with Ted, I'm confident that you will find him to be an ideal buyer. That was certainly the case during my transaction with him!

Kevin McClearey
(SmilinKev)

Respond to this message   

Click for Airgun Forum

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.