SHARE YOUR BUYING SELLING EXPERIENCES

IMPORTANT
Write the LAST name of the person you are commenting on at the subject line and in the body of the message. People looking to find info can then do a SEARCH on last name and easily find all the comments on a particular individual.

Airgun Classifieds Link

Yellow Forum Link

BOI INTENT - MUST click and READ
 Click this line to gain Posting Privileges

DO NOT post in a thread that does not reference YOU directly.

BAR/PSI Conversions
Not logged in | Login | Create Account
SearchReturn to Index  
Search for    Sort by Match  Date
Wayne Burns A+++ Click to expand on May 22, 2014 10:21 PM

Wayne is an excellent buyer. Honest, upfront and was extremely easy to do busines with. I would recommend buying or selling to Wayne anytime. Very proffesional & great guy! Alan M.
Wayne Burns A++++++ Click to expand on Feb 6, 2009 7:29 AM

It was easy to deal with Wayne..he take a chance to deal with me even if i'm in CDN...Sometimes distance made some bump's on the road..But not this time...A real man of is words...Dont hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks Pascal
Wayne Burns Click to expand on Feb 20, 2009 9:55 PM

Great buyer. Fast payment.
Wayne Burns A+++ Click to expand on Jun 7, 2009 8:12 PM

Traded with Wayne and he shipped quickly and the items were as promised. Thanks Wayne for the good expirience.
Wayne Burns Click to expand on Dec 4, 2009 7:04 PM

Wayne Burns is an excellent sellar. great contact. prompt
wayne burns+++++ Click to expand on Dec 31, 2009 6:09 PM

courteous attitude, fast shipment, on the mark-thanks wayne.
Wayne Burns A++++++++++++ Click to expand on Dec 11, 2011 9:23 PM

Had a great transaction with Wayne. Fast shipping and great communication. ---------------------------- Bad Spellers UNTIE
Wayne Burns is A+ Click to expand on Apr 11, 2015 11:53 AM

Fast payment and a great person to deal with. Thanks Wayne
Wayne Burns is an Excellent Buyer Click to expand on May 2, 2012 2:30 PM

I sold my BSA 10-50x60 scope to him. He was easy to deal with and provided quick payment. (+) Paul (+) USFT #230, Nikko Diamond 10-50x60 FX Royale .22, Hawke SW 8-32x56 PROD .22, Hawke Varmint 4-16x40 MROD .177, Nikko 8-32x56 2010 Squirrel coun
Great Buy From Wayne Burns Click to expand on May 8, 2012 7:31 AM

Bought 3 air rifles from Wayne. He shipped them right out fast and keep me updated.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next >>

Click for Airgun Forum

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.