SHARE YOUR BUYING SELLING EXPERIENCES
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***Ron Baumann (Fantastic Seller) - Do You Know What He's the King of?...AWESOME!!!***

August 15 2012 at 1:35 AM
Ed Huang  (Login johndohe1)
YF12

My transaction with Ronald Baumann was exceptional. He was very honest with the item's issues and provided me with many photographs so I could make an educated decision.
My shipping instructions were a little unconventional, but Mr. Baumann was happy to help. Ron always kept me up-to-date and asked that I do the same - communication is key with him.
And best of all, Ron is completely trustworthy. Not only does he have a "million" positive postings on the BOI, Mr. Baumann has an unconditional, satisfaction guarantee policy. When a seller will bend over backwards to make you happy, you can sleep well at night and dream about your new toys, with no worries!
One last thing... Ron sent off my item, BEFORE I even mailed off his payment!!! Who does that? RON DOES THAT!!! That's why he is the King of AWESOME!!! My friend and I really appreciate all of your help, Ron!!! Thank you so much!!! Ed Huang

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Click for Airgun Forum

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.