Grabner... from the Seattle Timesby Skip Nonis
last paragraphs of the article about the Everett game
Spokane coach Bill Peters benched star forward Michael Grabner, a first-round selection of the Vancouver Canucks (14th overall), in the second period.
"Michael took himself out of the game because he was non-committed," Peters said. "The game was at a physical level that he didn't want to play at. He's healthy. The only thing that might be hurt is his pride, and it should be hurt. It's embarrassing for a first-round pick to play like that in that type of hockey game."
Copyright © The Seattle Times Company
Posted on Feb 10, 2007, 8:27 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- i've seen way too much "me". cranky, Feb 10, 2007, 10:10 AM
- I agree..... ChiefsFanJon, Feb 10, 2007, 11:04 AM
- Nice..... CRASH69, Feb 10, 2007, 11:35 AM
- that does not sound good. whlfan, Feb 10, 2007, 10:13 AM
- hopefully............. brawler, Feb 10, 2007, 1:46 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site