what kind of man are you

by jaquestrap

that can suggest 'pay back's a bitch' to a dirty, unnecessary hit like the one on Boomer. Why doesn't a player drop his gloves and fight like a man instead of taking a cheap shot like that. It's because he might get hit back .... the same way that you sit behind a screen and make cowardly comments knowing you face no reprocussions.

Boomer's no doubt done for the series ..... quite possibly for the year ..... which would mean for his WHL career as he a 20 year old. He has had a history of serious concussions in the past. Would you have the guts to tell him to his face, to his family, that he deserved that hit. Probably not .... you're a coward. You probably won't even respond to this post.

I thought that I may find some hockey insight on this board. It seems to be filled more with rants from homers who only see things as narrow minded fans of their own team, than knowledge of the game. Hopefully I'm wrong about my first impressions.

Ok, what did you think of the Medicine Hat player who while sitting on his bench, butt-ended McNab to the face. You probably thought it was an innocent play .... probably felt it was a cheap penalty. To me it was a cowardly act. If you are a fan of the 'game' you should be outraged whether your player or an opposing player was the offender. The WHL is a development league. The players play games against each other for the sake of their development. At the end of the year they pick a winner ..... big deal. Some players move on .... some don't. See the league for what it is ..... a development league for kids ..... and maybe you won't make such bonehead comments any more.

Posted on Apr 24, 2011, 9:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Revenge. WRW, Apr 25, 2011, 7:07 AM
  2. So in your mind.... longtimefan, Apr 25, 2011, 7:56 AM
    1. Re: So in your mind.... WRW, Apr 25, 2011, 7:42 PM
      1. Re: So in your mind.... jaquestrap, Apr 25, 2011, 8:55 PM
        1. My honor. WRW, Apr 26, 2011, 12:14 AM
  3. oh the humanity. hoople head, Apr 26, 2011, 12:38 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]