Question RE Myles Bellby Pepper Carrot
With the Free Agent rules. As of now, any team can simply offer him a F.A tryout. Correct?
When this happens, the coach and GM will get some negative media. What would YOU guys do in this situation? Do you take the heat, and grab a future gem. Or do you let it slide, but keep a high morale standard?
Posted on Jun 26, 2011, 9:01 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- not the sharpest crayon in the box eh?. bobloblaw17, Jun 26, 2011, 9:24 AM
- what future gem?. nwkid, Jun 26, 2011, 9:39 AM
- additionally. nwkid, Jun 26, 2011, 9:43 AM
- He's an athlete (or will be). Pepper Carrot, Jun 26, 2011, 11:25 AM
- Re: He's an athlete (or will be). CanMoose, Jun 26, 2011, 12:23 PM
- for him to be tried as an adult. hoople head, Jun 26, 2011, 3:24 PM
- slippery slope. nwkid, Jun 26, 2011, 5:39 PM
- Canadian law. Greg & Barb, Jun 26, 2011, 6:00 PM
- You would have to be insane. hoople head, Jun 26, 2011, 7:09 PM
- No.. hoople head, Jun 26, 2011, 3:25 PM
- He is a FA. Anonymous, Jun 26, 2011, 4:33 PM
- Could still be signed as a FA. Greg & Barb, Jun 26, 2011, 4:37 PM
- thank you greg, barb and anon. hoople head, Jun 26, 2011, 6:48 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site