He is isn't even 18 or 19 yet, so we cannot even compare yet, Dumba is entering his 17 year old season. I'm saying as a 15 and 16, Dumba impresses more.
And I suppose you haven't seen Dumba play enough to see his mean streak. He lays out the bodies like Phaneuf did and was stepping up fighting 19 and 20 year olds last season. Dumba is more greasy than Phaneuf was, he is quicker, and all around has better hockey sense. He sometimes can get caught up the ice, but he has the speed to make up for it.
Phaneuf's stock has dropped.
Go Rebels Go!!!
Posted on Aug 13, 2011, 2:52 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- agree with all of that. hoople head, Aug 13, 2011, 3:05 PM
- Dumba vs Clark. shtferbrains, Aug 13, 2011, 9:36 PM
- Ok..... RDRebsfan, Aug 13, 2011, 10:20 PM
- I'll be shocked. hoople head, Aug 14, 2011, 5:08 PM
- I was thinking top 5 for sure..... RDRebsfan, Aug 15, 2011, 5:26 PM
- We remember one such hit. Greg & Barb, Aug 14, 2011, 5:40 AM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site