Re: and another one...

by bobloblaw17

Ya, they shouldn't have allowed 150,000 people in that space if they couldn't protect them. Bad planning, and it isn't hindsight either, I was discussing riot possibilities with someone downtown that morning. I said they should have riot police geared up sitting in the area hotels waiting for this. In fact I didn't allow my teenager to go down there to watch the game and he thanked me afterward.
There were people boozing down there before noon.

As for the laws, Christy Clark and Gregor Robertson were out for the phot ops with brooms the next day and talking tough justice, blah blah blah. Nothing since.

When you have people turning themselves in and admitting guilt, there's no excuse not to charge them. In fact the couple who dumped the kittens in the garbage bin and caught on BC Ferries video last weekend have already been found, identified and charged. This riot is political and it stinks...

Posted on Aug 19, 2011, 7:04 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. and take yet another look at that photo. hoople head, Aug 19, 2011, 10:39 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]