Like you would knowby Observer
Take it from someone who has had two sons play in the WHL, the teams they played for, (Tigers and Ice) both had lots of concern about school. Unless you have personal knowledge with your sons maybe think before you try to be the big know it all. Maybe it's that way for your team but that has not been my experience or the experience of many parents we know. Go back a few weeks and check the post I sent you after you were mouthing off about Alberta police and the Bell accident. You'll see what I think of your attitude.
Posted on Sep 9, 2011, 4:37 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- ?. , Sep 9, 2011, 11:13 PM
- Was this you? It is signed CC. , Sep 11, 2011, 2:10 PM
- And this is what I posted. , Sep 11, 2011, 2:12 PM
- Your post was baseless and foolish.....nm. , Sep 21, 2011, 3:55 PM
- OK, I see you are from Moose Jaw, not Spokane, my bad.. , Sep 11, 2011, 2:17 PM
- Apology accepted, if that's what that was.... , Sep 11, 2011, 6:51 PM
- Yea, I apologize to you CC.. , Sep 11, 2011, 8:00 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site