My facts are good, thanks, Mr. Anonymousby Alan
The WHL could stop him and they did not cave. They suspended him and the BCHL did not honour that suspension, so the WHL appealed to Hockey Canada, which upheld the WHL's suspension.
Quotes from Ron Robison on the Hockey Canada decision here:
"The ruling by Hockey Canada clearly found that B.C. Hockeys actions were inappropriate"
"what we wanted to do ultimately is not hold up a player from playing;
we wanted to make sure that, as hockey leagues and associations in the province, we make sure this kind of situation doesnt occur again"
Posted on Sep 14, 2011, 7:45 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Re: My facts are good, thanks, Mr. Anonymous. Anonymous, Sep 14, 2011, 10:24 PM
- Mr. Anonymous BCHL fan. Alan, Sep 14, 2011, 10:50 PM
- Now you are starting to catch on AL. Anonymous, Sep 14, 2011, 11:17 PM
- BCHL is mostly for 5th line hacks. Anonymous, Sep 14, 2011, 11:44 PM
- Nice comeback.. BCFan, Sep 15, 2011, 2:12 PM
- coulda woulda shoulda. stickbuoy, Sep 15, 2011, 2:17 PM
- you misspelled Didn't need to. You just spelled it as didn't. BCFan, Sep 15, 2011, 2:34 PM
- And I could've been president. Da'Bears, Sep 19, 2011, 7:20 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site