that wont be necessaryby Some_Arrogant_Jerkthey can always change the puck into styrofoam, which would render goalie equipment useless.
it would save the leagues lots of money, which means theyll jump on it immediately.
Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 1:07 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- How in hell are kids gonna learn to play HOCKEY????..give the kids a choice.... T.K.O., Feb 16, 2012, 1:22 PM
- They DO Have A Choice. LEARNTOREAD, Feb 16, 2012, 6:45 PM
- .. ., Feb 16, 2012, 9:30 PM
- Thanks For Proving Their Point. LEARNTOREAD, Feb 16, 2012, 9:46 PM
- I'd love to become just like you...that's my new goal.To become a spoon fed Pablum Puker... T.K.O., Feb 17, 2012, 11:48 AM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site