those of us who have actually seen winning teams

by hoople head

know that it is no big deal to lose one 6-0, or to win one 6-0. Each is a loss and a win respectively. It's just the regular season.

Not that I've been in many locker rooms in sports of that level but I'm willing to bet that the phrase 'NOT IN OUR HOUSE' after they got subjected to that embarrassing asskicking was being repeated, over and over again. Obviously the warriors took them a little lightly and the tigers came out looking for blood. No big deal, it's just one game. Although I will say that I'm shocked your coach didn't have your boys ready for that, you'd have to know the tigers would hit the ice looking for revenge. I figured the tigers might gut out a win last night but the fact that your coach and team were completely unprepared was a bit of a shock.

As for building a new arena, whatever. That will get done when it gets done. I miss the old 'can, now there's really no need to make the trip to Jaw. I will say that it's a good thing the league only mandated that Jaw had to build a new arena to keep the team. had they said that you had to have 4 consecutive .600 seasons right now we'd be talking about the winnipeg warriors. Moose Jaw would be able to build a stairway to the moon before they could figure that one out.

-----------
[linked image]

"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"

Posted on Feb 19, 2012, 4:06 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Whatever.. CC, Feb 19, 2012, 4:58 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]