Re: but am i wrong?by GoCanadaI cant speak for Don Hay and neither can you. But if you don't think Gallagher was a dominant player for Canada, I strongly disagree. He is a world class player.
Posted on Mar 5, 2012, 2:33 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- hmmm. puckmummy, Mar 5, 2012, 4:36 PM
- healthy scratch.... bobloblaw17, Mar 5, 2012, 4:59 PM
- Boblob, why do you come on here, and LIE to people like that??....Hay Hates him??.... T.K.O., Mar 5, 2012, 5:36 PM
- just thought.... bobloblaw17, Mar 5, 2012, 9:29 PM
- Oh...well...okay..I just can't stand lying...but it would explain why Gallagher has been... T.K.O., Mar 6, 2012, 12:04 AM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site