Re: LMAOby timewatch
I read this on another forum;
"the rule says that if a player played in junior before they were drafted by the NHL, then they have to either be 20 years old by Dec. 31 OR have played four years of junior in order to play in the minors ."
So by this rule, Holland could in fact play in the AHL next season instead of the WHL or NHL.
Posted on Mar 7, 2012, 10:17 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Interesting. crow, Mar 7, 2012, 11:31 PM
- Re: Interesting. timewatch, Mar 8, 2012, 12:03 AM
- Re: Interesting. brad, Mar 8, 2012, 11:42 AM
- Funny. HOMER, Mar 8, 2012, 2:51 PM
- Re: Funny. brad, Mar 8, 2012, 4:29 PM
- And your hockey resume?. HockeyFanUS69, Mar 10, 2012, 2:32 PM
- IF it wasn't so sad you'd be what is hilarious. HOMER, Mar 14, 2012, 9:40 AM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site