Assault and batteryby Winterhawks03
are perfectly legitimate charges. Assault in this case is the threat of injury or perceived threat of injury; the battery comes from the very real potential for serious, permanent injury to the eye and resulting loss of vision.
Shining a laser intentionally into another person's eye is a criminal activity, and it pretty clearly spells that out on the packaging and lasers themselves. I hope he gets a nice record from this. Stupid is as stupid does.
Posted on Mar 8, 2012, 12:58 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- he was. bonghit1, Mar 8, 2012, 1:11 PM
- Really he was just. Winterhawks03, Mar 8, 2012, 1:33 PM
- HA!. Fight Guy, Mar 8, 2012, 1:45 PM
- Clearly all the dad was doing.... Fight Guy, Mar 8, 2012, 1:46 PM
- Ouch... n/m. Winterhawks03, Mar 8, 2012, 2:04 PM
- Ya...lol.... Fight Guy, Mar 8, 2012, 2:47 PM
- and. hoople head, Mar 8, 2012, 6:02 PM
- superbowl.... bobloblaw17, Mar 8, 2012, 6:47 PM
- I presume it's way too expensive, for Kamloops, and Saskatoon..... T.K.O., Mar 9, 2012, 8:17 AM
- I agree. This idiot needs to be hit hard for this. What kind. canesrock, Mar 9, 2012, 2:52 PM
- agreed.... bobloblaw17, Mar 9, 2012, 4:02 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site