NOT HOCKEY RELATED.....Skiing needs a good hard look...

by T.K.O.

http://sports.ca.msn.com/top-stories/canadian-skier-nik-zoricic-dies-after-crash-1

How is this carnage allowed to continue, while Skiing commissioners just sit idly by, fattening their bank accounts?. We have not only watched World Class Skiers die horribly on live television, but have lost Michael Kennedy,"playing Football Kennedy style" as well as Sonny Bono, and many other innocent victims of this violent "sport".

In what is essentially a human game of Russian Roulette, you have no chance for long term effects, such as CTE/Dementia etc...you just die horribly, and quickly.

I think the Government needs to step in,and slowly phase out all forms of Skiing, with the long term plan being the transition of little villages like Whistler, and the deadly Aspen Mountain Resort, into "Non Ski Resorts", where one can just enjoy the local Sightseeing, and Wildlife from the safe perch of a Gondola, enjoy saunas, and hot tubs, and go Tobogganing.

I will be back later, with an online petition, for all of you to get involved...together, we can make this happen.

T.K.O.

[linked image]

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned." - Will Munny

Posted on Mar 10, 2012, 9:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. I'll sign a petition. hoople head, Mar 10, 2012, 7:11 PM
    1. TKO makes a good point.... bobloblaw17, Mar 10, 2012, 7:43 PM
      1. you can bet. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Mar 10, 2012, 8:01 PM
        1. LOL..I'll have to clean up my act..... T.K.O., Mar 10, 2012, 8:53 PM
      2. What point is that. hoople head, Mar 11, 2012, 6:33 AM
    2. Chuck Norris is not tough..never was, unless you think Hollywood is tough... T.K.O., Mar 10, 2012, 8:50 PM
      1. Maybe. hoople head, Mar 11, 2012, 6:53 AM
        1. That's it..... T.K.O., Mar 11, 2012, 10:20 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]