Meh...I didn't mind...

by Fight Guy

Got to see how the team played without three of their top scorers. Didn't do to badly. I was more so waiting to see what kinda of garbage Beach was gonna throw out there. He didn't disappoint too much. His constant complaining and whining when he gets a penalty or doesn't get a penalty is just retarded. Sure, he put up a couple points tonight, but that doesn't make up for his gong show presence. He would have A LOT more points if he wasn't such a joke. Beach is a player I WOULD NOT want on the Pats. Everyone says he's one of those players that you love when he's on your team, but where hockey is now, his antics are just disgraceful. He's more of a liability most of the time.

Give credit to Rodewald for standing up to McIlrath after his elbow to Davidson's head. Not sure he really thought that one through though. Kinda got a little pounded...lol. But the thing that really pissed me off, was the missed call on that elbow on Davidson, then you go down to the other end of the ice, and Jobke does the same thing, but gets the penalty. I mean, they were both penalties, but hate inconsistency in calls.

In the end, it was an alright game. Lots of Warrior mistakes and give-aways, but the Pats players who are really able to capitalize on them, weren't dressed. Really out shot the Pats again too.

Don't want to play the Warriors in a seven game series, that's for sure. With the single point tonight, Pats take over 6th spot again, one point in front of the Blades, who weren't so dominate on the road tonight.

Posted on Mar 10, 2012, 9:15 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Healthy Scratch?. wheatking follower, Mar 10, 2012, 9:45 PM
    1. don't know but. puckmummy, Mar 10, 2012, 10:12 PM
    2. All healthy.... Fight Guy, Mar 10, 2012, 10:16 PM
      1. You Could Be Right But. wheatking follower, Mar 11, 2012, 11:09 AM
        1. yes oddly.... puckmummy, Mar 11, 2012, 1:48 PM
          1. Season series. Hockeytalk45, Mar 11, 2012, 2:16 PM
            1. according to the leader-post.... puckmummy, Mar 11, 2012, 2:29 PM
            2. Just looked at it.... Fight Guy, Mar 11, 2012, 11:48 PM
          2. Well That Makes More Sense Now. wheatking follower, Mar 11, 2012, 9:14 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]