you are right about one thingby hoople head
The warriors could get there. Will they? I know you hope so but the odds are against you.
4 years in the whl is a long time. That's the lifespan of a player in this league after all. How long is ten years then?
The first club that willy took to the memorial cup was a result of bottom feeding for a long time. Most anyone half way competent could have done that. You could not be more wrong about the second team. Let's take a look:
Kris Russell: drafted in the 8th round
Darren Helm: Drafted in the 7th round
Derek Dorsett: Undrafted in the bantam
Tyler Ennis: Undrafted in the bantam
Matt Keetley: Undrafted in the bantam
Does that sound like a team built on top bantam picks or a club that got built from trading for draft picks? The tigers have not been a club built on high end draft picks since 2002. Please inform your self.
"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"
Posted on May 1, 2012, 10:18 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Better check the rest of the players on those teams. Old Vet, May 1, 2012, 10:27 AM
- I don't know what you are talking about. hoople head, May 1, 2012, 10:37 AM
- Don't remember mentioning 07 or any other year for that matter. Old Vet, May 1, 2012, 2:06 PM
- Cherry draft picks can set you up for about 4 seasons. hoople head, May 1, 2012, 6:58 PM
- .. ., May 1, 2012, 1:02 PM
- Your obession with Portland is edging on creep status. HawksFan4Life, May 1, 2012, 1:25 PM
- I'm not obsessed, but,.... Hugh Jorgen, May 1, 2012, 1:45 PM
- Technically. HawksFan4Life, May 1, 2012, 2:21 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site