you are right about one thing

by hoople head

The warriors could get there. Will they? I know you hope so but the odds are against you.

4 years in the whl is a long time. That's the lifespan of a player in this league after all. How long is ten years then?

The first club that willy took to the memorial cup was a result of bottom feeding for a long time. Most anyone half way competent could have done that. You could not be more wrong about the second team. Let's take a look:

Kris Russell: drafted in the 8th round
Darren Helm: Drafted in the 7th round
Derek Dorsett: Undrafted in the bantam
Tyler Ennis: Undrafted in the bantam
Matt Keetley: Undrafted in the bantam

Does that sound like a team built on top bantam picks or a club that got built from trading for draft picks? The tigers have not been a club built on high end draft picks since 2002. Please inform your self.

-----------
[linked image]

"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"

Posted on May 1, 2012, 10:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Better check the rest of the players on those teams. Old Vet, May 1, 2012, 10:27 AM
    1. I don't know what you are talking about. hoople head, May 1, 2012, 10:37 AM
      1. Don't remember mentioning 07 or any other year for that matter. Old Vet, May 1, 2012, 2:06 PM
        1. Cherry draft picks can set you up for about 4 seasons. hoople head, May 1, 2012, 6:58 PM
  2. .. ., May 1, 2012, 1:02 PM
    1. Your obession with Portland is edging on creep status. HawksFan4Life, May 1, 2012, 1:25 PM
      1. I'm not obsessed, but,.... Hugh Jorgen, May 1, 2012, 1:45 PM
        1. Technically. HawksFan4Life, May 1, 2012, 2:21 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]