Have to agree with you. The jockey is like a coach and that is all.by N. W. BruinIt is the horse that puts out all the effort. The jockey just lays out the plan and pushes the horse on at certain points in the race and positions the horse in the race.
Posted on May 19, 2012, 11:12 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- I hopr that was sarcasm, if not, you clearly know little about horse racing or jockeys.. Glen, May 20, 2012, 3:26 AM
- It was sarcasm. I have seen a few bad spills over the time.. N. W. Bruin, May 20, 2012, 6:30 AM
- My aunt is in a wheelchair after going down in a race..
, May 20, 2012, 10:49 AM
- That was from me.nm. Glen, May 20, 2012, 10:50 AM
- Oh here he is dipshit wannabe expert on everything.
, May 20, 2012, 8:15 PM
- KBF I have a question for you. crow, May 20, 2012, 10:20 PM
- Thats a secret that will stay with me until the day I die.
, May 22, 2012, 9:15 AM
- Come on. horsebeaters, May 20, 2012, 8:06 PM
- before you open your yaps. hoople head, May 21, 2012, 3:46 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site