I always liked Black Beauty.... And those dogs from "Where the Red Fern Grows".by Observer
And that little one Sea Biscuit was fast. I always thought that white one with the purple tail in the "My Little Pony" commercials should have been right up there too. I never cared for Mr. Ed, I thought he was a mouthy smart *** but I always thought the one that Elizabeth Taylor rode in National Velvet was one lucky horse if you know what I mean. Flicka on the other hand was an ugly horse in my opinion, I never understood how it got into the movies.
Posted on May 20, 2012, 4:59 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- funny, I thought Dolly was more your type.... bobloblaw17, May 20, 2012, 7:01 PM
- No, I never got into sex with sheep Bob. Observer, May 21, 2012, 7:04 AM
- haha. bobloblaw17, May 21, 2012, 9:34 AM
- Who has more fun than people?. Observer, May 21, 2012, 4:02 PM
- you know why ranchers have sex with a sheep at the end of a cliff?. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, May 22, 2012, 8:48 AM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site