Memorial Cup money...by bobloblaw17
Doesn't alot of the money from the host team and sponsors end up going to the Swift Currents of the leagues?
In other words, if they didn't have the big greedy bad guys hosting this tourney, it could spell the demise of the smaller market teams that struggle?
I really don't know, thought I heard the Dub took the majority of proceeds when Vancouver hosted...
Posted on May 29, 2012, 5:50 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- If that is the case. juva, May 29, 2012, 6:23 PM
- being saying for years.... bobloblaw17, May 29, 2012, 6:46 PM
- Seattle would not be a good host. hoople head, May 29, 2012, 9:34 PM
- sad but true. juva, May 30, 2012, 11:35 AM
- seattle. hoople head, May 30, 2012, 12:57 PM
- I hope you are right. juva, May 31, 2012, 11:56 AM
- Still don't know how at least one of those late '90s T-birds teams didn't make a big run. VO #23, May 31, 2012, 2:13 PM
- Bobby you realize Seattle hosted in 92 right?. KBF, May 30, 2012, 1:17 PM
- oops.... bobloblaw17, May 30, 2012, 4:36 PM
- also.... bobloblaw17, May 30, 2012, 4:40 PM
- Only reason that mem cup went well is because of blazer fans. KBF, May 30, 2012, 9:26 PM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site