and hockey is fine?

by Some_Arrogant_Jerk

I say that because you seem to like the sport more than ever despite the parellels.

Soccer has always been a diving sport, and though it can be pathetic it is supposed to be a grace and finesse thing anyways(with wicked endurance, of course). Hockey on the other hand is supposed to be for tough guys and you got pansys like dustin brown and Kesler dropping to the ice anytime an opponent is within a 5 yard radius like they got shot in the gut.

hell, basketball too. Some teams literally rely on it...and you know your sport is gay when players actually practice diving.

Really, the only major sport without ******** flooding out of its ears is baseball, and alot of people find that as entertaining as watching flys have sex(though I really like baseball). You cant really dive in baseball(except maybe acting like you got hit by a pitch, but rarely do you get the chance anyways), but the reality is that as easy as it could be to correct, diving wont ever go away because it leads to more penalties, which leads to moregoals, then more(albeit false)excitement....and to more money.

Posted on Jun 9, 2012, 1:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Hockey is a hell of alot better than soccer in that department. Pepper Carrot, Jun 9, 2012, 10:56 AM
    1. No... It's not.. CC, Jun 9, 2012, 12:06 PM
      1. not that it isnt already public knowledge. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jun 9, 2012, 12:27 PM
        1. Have I asked you this before?. hoople head, Jun 9, 2012, 3:46 PM
          1. I think so. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jun 9, 2012, 4:46 PM
            1. Justified is friggin badassed. hoople head, Jun 9, 2012, 5:49 PM
      2. Lol thats nothing. Pepper Carrot, Jun 9, 2012, 2:04 PM
        1. Yes.... CC, Jun 9, 2012, 3:25 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]