I didn't say he would be back

by hoople head

I said he could be back. There was some pretty high end talent in the CHL the last time there was a lock out.

Also I don't know how the labour agreement works but I'm pretty sure if there's a lock out they can't dictate where he plays. It's all part of the whole lock out concept. Management doesn't contact the labour, and the labour doesn't contact the management. Save through official channels. Certainly not for stuff like this.

But if they could dictate where he went, and if they were worried about him being hurt playing against 17 year olds would be a better place for him than playing against men.

Of all the possible returnees discussed here probably the only one who is a shoe in to return would be Bunz. There just isn't many goalie spots. I think petro would probably be back too.

The whole point is nobody really knows who will be here, and who won't be, until we have a CBA in place.

-----------
[linked image]

"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"

Posted on Jun 10, 2012, 10:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. The CHL-NHL agreement had ended.... Trav, Jun 11, 2012, 11:25 AM
    1. good point trav. hoople head, Jun 11, 2012, 4:55 PM
    2. There were less young players in the NHL in 03-04 than today. VO #23, Jun 11, 2012, 5:12 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]