No, I think that is the worst thing you've been called here for awhile

by hoople head

http://www.network54.com/Forum/40684/message/1340417407/Malcom+Subban+goes+to+Boston

Read that post, be honest, tell me that doesn't sound like something maguire might say.

The Rielly pick makes alot of sense when you look at who drafted him. The Toronto Maple leafs haven't been a playoff force since before Pamela Anderson contracted her first venereal disease. They don't make a whole ton of decisions that make sense. If they did they wouldn't be where they are. I'm not against the kid, but for a club that needs high end forwards to draft a defenceman who just had his knee put back together makes very little sense to this feller. If I'm drafting 12th, and I have a club that needs D, and Rielly is still on the board I draft him everytime, and twice on sunday. If I'm the leafs, and I'm drafting 5th and forsberg is still on the table I grab him and thank the powers above for my good fortune. Just IMHO.

-----------
[linked image]

"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"

Posted on Jun 23, 2012, 4:48 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Burke. Randy, Jun 24, 2012, 3:18 PM
    1. He did draft a project.... bobloblaw17, Jun 24, 2012, 7:48 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]