More Drinnan bashing anyone?!?!by CC
The day after the NHL draft, noted WHL reporter/hater Drinnan spews onto his blog a passing mention of drafted goalie size breakdown... Just after this breaking news...
"F Tyker Czuba, who played in one playoff game for Red Deer in 2003, signed a one-year contract with Miskolci Jegesmedve (Hungary, MOL Liga). He had 27 goals and 11 assists in 25 games for Montpellier (France, Division 1) last season. Czuba finished in a tie for most goals in Division 1 last season."
Stop the presses!!!!!
Two members of the team he makes a living covering are drafted into the NHL and... No mention.
But... 4 scouts were fired and PeeWee hockey somewhere is banning hitting... Mwah, mwah, mhaaaaaah.
Mind boggling, actually.
(Why do I check his blog now and then? I don't know! Stop me!)
Posted on Jun 24, 2012, 10:23 AM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Good call CC. Winger, Jun 24, 2012, 4:15 PM
- Re: More Drinnan bashing anyone?!?!. Ryland, Jun 24, 2012, 4:35 PM
- drinnans true colors. The Truth, Jun 25, 2012, 7:45 AM
- CC, don't check it...... Mr. Knowitall, Jun 25, 2012, 8:02 AM
- Thanks.... CC, Jun 25, 2012, 8:58 AM
- he doesn't have a lawn. Dubster, Jun 25, 2012, 10:16 AM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site