another banner day for Orca-fan...

by bobloblaw17

They get one of the greatest, most exciting players in Pavel Bure inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame and they spend the day debating whether to retire his jersey.

Are you kidding me? Many of these nay sayers likely weren't even born when he was putting up 60 goals and filling the Coliseum with fans after an abysmally futile decade. And yet they have such great players like friggin Stan Smyl's jersey in the rafters!

Ashamed to say I ever cheered for the Orca, what a disgrace this team and many of their fans are...

[linked image]

Posted on Jun 26, 2012, 4:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Sorry Boblob..Bure was my most selfish/overrated Canuck ever,and I liked Maligny better.... T.K.O., Jun 26, 2012, 10:16 PM
    1. Re: Sorry Boblob..Bure was my most selfish/overrated Canuck ever,and I liked Maligny better.... ManFromCouv, Jun 27, 2012, 9:31 AM
      1. Only Orca fans.... bobloblaw17, Jun 27, 2012, 5:17 PM
        1. Frankly Boblob I was NEVER a big Bure fan,and it had nothing to do with Florida...... T.K.O., Jun 27, 2012, 5:50 PM
        2. Re: Only Orca fans.... ManFromCouv, Jun 28, 2012, 8:58 AM
          1. well said.... bobloblaw17, Jun 28, 2012, 4:53 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]