SAJ, you are just being a dink as usual

by Observer

If Shultz had signed with someone you cheer for you'd have a different attitude. If anyone on this whole board is someone who "disagrees with everything everyone else says" it's you. Cry me a river about the traditional way of doing things, hockey is a business, it's not a sport anymore. Hockey players are no different from any other workers, they just get paid more. If someone approaches you about going to work for them you have every right to say "no thanks, I'm not crazy about your company or living where that job is so I'll finish school and then go to work for someone else. It's his life, he can work wherever he wants to, just like you. If you were finishing high school and the local janitorial company or pig farm called you up and told you that since they are interested in your services you have to work for them I know what you'd tell them. Quit your whining, the system is a meat market, and just because it's been that way for 100 years that doesn't mean the system is always right for every player. He didn't rape a baby or beat his wife, he just turned down an employment opportunity for what he considered a better one. He didn't hold out for more money, there is none for a rookie, they get the league minimum. He diden't play the KHL card like some of the Euros, he did what was within his rights in the current bargaining agreement. Plus, it's not like he turned down Quebec to go to Philly, he turned down Anaheim to go to Edmonton. Just because your team couldn't sign him you get your shorts in a knot over it. Quit being such an arrogant jerk.

Posted on Jul 3, 2012, 5:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. This why he went to Edmonton, from someone who makes sense. Observer, Jul 3, 2012, 5:39 PM
  2. ok, first of all. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 4, 2012, 12:57 AM
    1. Lebron. Randy, Jul 4, 2012, 5:16 AM
      1. uh yeah he did. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 5, 2012, 5:40 PM
    2. Dumb comparison. Observer, Jul 4, 2012, 8:22 AM
      1. what dumb is how obvious you are ducking my point.. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 5, 2012, 5:44 PM
        1. The only thing dumb here is your reply. Observer, Jul 7, 2012, 6:18 PM
          1. how is that what you get out of what Ive been saying?. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 7, 2012, 6:54 PM
            1. Quit whining. Observer, Jul 8, 2012, 12:21 PM
              1. k, clearly you are irrational. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 8, 2012, 8:33 PM
    3. Well said.......... brawler, Jul 7, 2012, 4:54 PM
  3. You're right about one thing.......... brawler, Jul 7, 2012, 4:46 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]