ok, first of all

by Some_Arrogant_Jerk

Say what you want about my style, but Ive been perfectly consistent on this matter from the start. You can ask anybody. So Im not going to sit there and start crying now because some brat primadonna didnt sign for my team under the shittiest pretences. Its clear by now Im not in favor of the concept in general.

But while you are claiming bias or some butt hurt resentment on my part, it seems to me that, if anything, since you have no stake in the matter its easy for you to just say that he should be able to do what he wants, other people be damned.

For example, Id wager that you would react differently if perhaps Kris Russell decided he didnt want to play for Med hat. Whether he wanted to go to the powerhouse giants or if it was the cougers, the reasons would still be self motivated either way, especially if the manner inwhich things took place mirrored Schultz's...which were careless and selfish especially considering how easy things couldve been before he went Lebron on everybody(though Im sure you thought what he did was ok too).

Posted on Jul 4, 2012, 12:57 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Lebron. Randy, Jul 4, 2012, 5:16 AM
    1. uh yeah he did. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 5, 2012, 5:40 PM
  2. Dumb comparison. Observer, Jul 4, 2012, 8:22 AM
    1. what dumb is how obvious you are ducking my point.. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 5, 2012, 5:44 PM
      1. The only thing dumb here is your reply. Observer, Jul 7, 2012, 6:18 PM
        1. how is that what you get out of what Ive been saying?. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 7, 2012, 6:54 PM
          1. Quit whining. Observer, Jul 8, 2012, 12:21 PM
            1. k, clearly you are irrational. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 8, 2012, 8:33 PM
  3. Well said.......... brawler, Jul 7, 2012, 4:54 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site | List Sites ]