NHL rule changes (Drinnan)by AMS Rocker
In case you missed it, the NHLs board of governors approved two real changes during meetings in Las Vegas in June.
A player who puts a hand on the puck in an attempt to hide it from an opponent or to keep an opponent from playing it will be given a minor penalty. (Sorry, but I always thought it was a penalty to put your hand on the puck, so I dont quite understand this one.)
The other rule change calls for a minor penalty to any player who attempts to use a hand to win a faceoff. That now will draw a delay of game penalty.
Rock On AMS!
Posted on Jul 22, 2012, 6:53 PM
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- because thats what they need. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 22, 2012, 7:09 PM
- We should get rid of all penalties. Monkey Beast, Jul 22, 2012, 8:26 PM
- I see. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 22, 2012, 11:35 PM
- ok. AMS Rocker, Jul 24, 2012, 5:41 AM
- Re: We should get rid of all penalties. Randy, Jul 24, 2012, 6:55 AM
- I dunno, bufflin is pretty fat.. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 24, 2012, 4:51 PM
- Bufflin?. Pepper Carrot, Jul 25, 2012, 4:23 PM
- no i just refuse to spell his name that goofy way. Some_Arrogant_Jerk, Jul 25, 2012, 6:42 PM
- Yeah i dont blame ya. Pepper Carrot, Jul 26, 2012, 9:05 AM
This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Board Moderators.
[ Random Site