Read More Postings!  

Re: Again requesting Moderator help

January 18 2007 at 1:29 AM
No score for this post
  (Login natural_goodness)

Response to Re: Again requesting Moderator help

read c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y before replying.

no details of a sexual nature with regards to Anissa Jones has been printed in this forum with exception to the relationship between Anissa & Koven.. and that was not detailed, thank goodness...

this is 'The Death Of Anissa Jones Discussion Forum'. Helen is part of this whether you like it or not.. she is an important figure in the life story.. Helen and her details will be discussed.. because it DIRECTLY RELATES TO THE DEATH OF ANISSA JONES. if you have trouble with this, you are respectfully advised to leave.

THERE HAS BEEN NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT SHOWN IN THIS FORUM.. I REPEAT... THERE HAS BEEN NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT SHOWN IN THIS FORUM.

A LIST OF FILM'S HELEN APPEARED IS NOT SEXUAL CONTENT.

REQUESTING THAT RUMORS OF ANISSA'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION BE NOT DETAILED IS NOT SEXUAL CONTENT.

Finally, you are a trouble making idiot who thrives on creating controversy.. if the private forum is so dull, go play dollhouse with your daughter, read a book, watch some t.v... etc etc...

finally, I reserve the right to not tolerate blackmail or exploitation from the private forum... if you seek to offend or upset me, don't complain when i bite back..

YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ME WITH IMPUNITY, print it, frame it, shove it up your ass.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses