Read More Postings!  

Re: The very concert

August 25 2007 at 6:39 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Re: The very concert

I was the one that started this thread. I didn't get to go. But sure wish I had, it was THE talk at school! Danny got a bunch of Seahawks in; he did that when he could! Oh man was there a stink about it when the parents found out! (I don't think Anissa's mom or dad ever did.)

Music at the time was more like a process, we were 9 or 10 when The Monkees came out and EVERYBODY watched The Monkees! Especially Anissa! Susan Olsen sang (I think it was Day Dream Believer) a Monkees song and got a part in Anissa's film with Elvis. (I posted that here before.) When too much attention got paid to S. O. Anissa would back into Elvis and look up and say 'Don't you love ME any more?' Worked every time!

But music was part of our lives not the other way around, sure by 1976 FM stations with their low soft droning DJs spit out Moody Blues and Cheach and Chong. But old favorites were still old favorites! She really liked Abba and Elton John. If you don't like it, Fuck You.

She wasn't a Haight Ashbury drug culture dropout. She was a normal young woman who partied on the weekends.

Get over yourself!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement