Read More Postings!  

Larochelle

September 10 2007 at 2:25 PM
No score for this post
REAL PDR PEOPLE!  (no login)

Response to What Happened

Problem is Larochelle deletes people from PDRís comments and then letís others that didnít know Anissa or Paul Jones stay! Who elected him king of the world! What happened to free speech over there!

Iím sick of his self righteous B.S.! He let Carla be attacked. Maybe she didnít bow down and kiss his ass enough! And who is this Neil guy, I donít think there is any such person, just another persona that JSL uses to take the heat off himself! He was out of town when things got hot this weekend, Oh how convenient!

Heís a Brian hater too, you should see the abuse he lets him have over there! I think you all are wrong about him and that forum! It is not something to be proud of at all! It and he are a piece of crap!

News Flash people, he is not from PDR! He never knew Anissa! He is a nasty pea brained nobody that gets his jollyís acting like some demi-god! I hope he and all of those loyalists fall off the edge of the earth somewhere and good riddance to the lot!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses