Read More Postings!  

Re: Anissa breaking the law

February 2 2008 at 7:33 PM
No score for this post
Butt Outt  (no login)

Response to Anissa breaking the law

She did all the steeling before she got her money. It was mostly for lack of money. Partly for the thrill. But most of all her mother did not supply many things she needed. I remember her teeth were in real bad shape. Had that green stuff at the top. Paula did not keep dental insurance on her kids. I know for a fact that her Grandmother had to take her to the dentist and have root canals on both her front teeth. I always was bugged by those teeth not being cleaned. A real level of neglect on basic care. Like she did not get new school cloths each year. The locks on all the food was what always bothered me. There was a freezer in the garage, the door was in Paul's room I remember one day Anissa got the key because her mother forgot to lock her bedroom door. So she stole a Beef Roost and we cooked it at my house. Paul and her acted like it was the greatest thing they ever got. I had never seen people that locked up food before. Our family fed everyone that came over. If you were hungry you were welcome at our house. I hope that gives you a idea why these things happened

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses