Read More Postings!  

Re: Now you know

March 19 2008 at 6:53 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Now you know

Number one you weren’t the one that mentioned the security door first. Number two JSL didn’t say she was well taken care of, that was Carla and she said she had people to help take care of her. Pointing fingers at the woman for being nude in public is rude and obnoxious; but we expect that from you actually. Not her nephew, it’s her cousin. Did they claim you were the out of state IP or Betty, or are you the victim of a hijacked nickname? Hard for us to keep track when you can’t keep track of your own personalities!

I’m guessing your new tactic is to take what other’s say and do an ‘I told you so’, well it’s infinitely preferable to your insistence on talking about Anissa’s and Paul’s sex-lives!

And you are a bold faced liar and the biggest load of bull shit ever to hit any server, but we all know that.

Enjoy your ill fame here. I noticed they still bounce you at the other forum, you freak!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement