Read More Postings!  

Re: more BS by BO

March 31 2008 at 6:48 PM
No score for this post
Blake Hart  (no login)

Response to Re: more BS by BO

i'm well aware that Brian Keith O'Hara has been living vicariously and has bound himself to Anissa's life posthumously real tight and i'm sure he has his agenda in certain aspects of that too.. but he is obviously deeply in love with Anissa and Paul, and he obviously knows that he'll never really know them personally without dabbling in esoteric areas so I do feel the guy.. It has always reminded me of that guy from 'Citizen Kane' who was forever haunted by a woman he saw briefly and spent the rest of his life searching for her in every woman he saw. Butt Out is an important asset to those that find the whitewash and Disney version of Anissa does not ring quite true. Ideally, Brian and Betty Banner would make a truce and Brian would submit information to Betty as a fair impartial filter and hand the edited material back to Brian for consideration.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement